Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Reflection #1


       Recently, I have noticed that teaching a lesson on a SMART board is awesome! I have got to experience using the SMART board in this class but I have also experienced it in my other class, Instructional Design. I have realized that portraying class content is more efficient because I learn better than when the teacher writes things on the board. I have begun to notice that technology truly does affect the way a student learns. I am an example to that because I have not only been learning more but also retaining the content because the images and sounds that are used help me remember the information. Professor Garret does excellent at teaching with a SMART board and I am also learning so much about it in this class. I am excited to use it in my future and have fun doing it!

-Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment