Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Week #13- 11/20


  • I use Word on a daily basis to take notes in all of my classes. This has been very helpful because it keeps me orginized and consistant. 
  • I use Power Point when ever I am making a presentation for classes. I also use it in church for the  kids choir to learn songs. 
  • I use Excel only to keep track of my hours for East Side Tutors. 
In my future class students could use Word to type essays out and make tabels or charts. Power Points are very useful for students to present projects I have assigned to them in a neat and professional manner. Excel can be used to help keep track of the students money spent by making orginzed charts and finding the correct calculations.  I may assign projects where students are assigned to do this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment