Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Reflection #9

Yesterday in my Instructional Design class, I taught a 20 minuet lesson. Throughout the lesson I was able to use technology, powerpoint, and I think it went very well. However, I was not prepared for what happened when the students were supposed to research on the Internet. I provided them with a reliable source but most students didn't have internet, so I was stuck. Right away my teacher, Mrs. Garrett, suggested that they go out in the hall and reach internet there. I am thankful for her help because I was not prepared for a backup plan. All students were able to use the internet and everything turned out fine. Through this experience, I realized that a backup plan is always necessary and I must be prepared for anything.

1 comment:

  1. I think you make a valuable point here. We so often just expect and plan on technology working, but a lot of times it doesn't. I think it is very important to remember this and have backup plan in case the tech does not work.

    ReplyDelete